The Loudoun County High School Athletic Booster Club (LCHSABC) is an organization made up of volunteers who are dedicated to the students and athletes of Loudoun County High School.
The Booster Board meeting meets monthly in the school Library.
The following are examples of the Booster Club’ dedication and commitment:
- Operates the concession stand at all fan-supported home sporting events.
- Sponsors at least four scholarships for graduating seniors each year.
- Provides funding for equipment, uniforms and supplies for all LCHS sports.
- Offers support to the Athletic Dept. to improve the grounds and facilities.
- Sponsors youth clinics, and conditioning and safety training for coaches.
- Hosts events free to students - examples: Fall Tailgate Party, Senior Picnic
- Sponsor raidersport.net website (launched Fall 2010)
Congratulations to our 2016-2017 Athletic Booster Scholarship Winners!
Jamie Malloy, Jake Yeager, Brandon Kellman, Tyler Karol, Courtney Betts, and Rachael Cullen
The Boosters fund these commitments with four major fundraisers:
- Concessions (Sign up on www.raidersports.net. More information at the Spring Sports Parents Meeting – LCHS Auditorium, Monday, August 14th, 7pm)
- Advertising (Business and Family ads – see Fund Raising Web Page for more information)
- Membership (see Membership Web Page for more information)